H/P: +6011 1210 6389
Wechat : -
Kota Damansara, Petaling Jaya
SEGi University is one of the leading private higher educational institution in Malaysia. Its flagship campus strategically located on 1 10-acre site in Kota Damansara with connection to the newly built Kota Damansara MRT Station, makes the university easily accessible. The purpose-built campus offers a comprehensive range of programmes from Foundation Studies to Undergraduate and Postgraduate degrees.
With a student population of 8,000 students from more than 90 different countries, the University is indeed a melting pot of cultural diversity, providing our learners to supplement their pursuit of knowledge and develop a greater understanding and appreciation of the complexity and richness of the human and cultural experience.
SEGi is recognised as “The First Malaysian University that earned 5 Stars for prioritising society’s needs in Malaysia” by QS Stars, an international evaluation system for universities based on auditing.
|SPM / O-Levels
Full A’s – 100%
9A’s – 75%
8A’s – 50%
- NOT applicable to AHS & Health Science programmes
- All applicants are to be interviewed and approved by SEGi Management
- SPM/O-Level students who scored all As in all registered subjects (less than 10 subjects) may be considered for 100% scholarships on a case-by-case basis.
|- Talented Malaysian athlete who participates at State or National level sporting events.
- State level athlete is entitled to 25% rebate and National athlete is entitled to 50% rebate on tuition fees.
- Verification by sports association is necessary.
- Applicant must represent SEGi College or University in MAPCU games or any other tournaments as and when required by the College or University.
- Applicant is required to meet a minimum CGPA of 2.5 every semester and maintain their sports achievement at State or National level.