HP : +60 12-219 3312
HP : +60 111-068 0111
Beppu city, Oita, Japan
APU has developed a bilingual education system in which 90% of undergraduate classes are held in both Japanese and English.
APU’s philosophy is to create a university campus that produces graduates with the skills they need to contribute to international society based on the fundamental principles of Freedom, Peace and Humanity, International Mutual Understanding, and the Future Shape of the Asia Pacific Region. With almost half of the faculty and student body comprised of foreign nationals from all over the world, the University has achieved a truly international campus environment of cultural coexistence. This international learning environment reflects the commitment our students and staff have to deepening mutual understanding and overcoming differences in race, religion and culture.
- GOING TOTALLY GLOBAL (Shape Your World)
- Studying in English & learn Japanese and (vice versa)
- 49.5% International Students with 92 countries and regions
- World-Class Faculty
- International Accreditation and Domestic Accreditation
- Graduate School of Management Earns Accreditation from AMBA
- AACSB ACCREDITED College of International Management
- UNWTO. tedQual CERTIFICATION College of Asia Pacific Studies
- Top Global University Japan
- Tuition Reduction Scholarship (up to 100%) Valid for all 4 years of study
- Multicultural Weeks
- Becoming Multilingual
- Get Hired Employment Success (Rate 96.2 %)
Scholarships are offered in percentages of 30%, 50%, 65%, 80% and 100%
(Valid for 4 years of study).
If you would like to apply for the APU Tuition Reduction Scholarship, please input the required information within the online application following the application guidelines.